BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE THIS WEBSITE
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account
2. In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on the Website, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders (“Account Information”) may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the website.
3. We record and retain details of users’ activities on the website. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the website
4. We record and retain records of users’ buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the website and visitors to the website including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together “Browsing Information”).
5. Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business (“Business Data”). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”).
6. It is mandatory for users of the website to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
7. We do not store any messages, photos, videos or documents from your chats/emails through our servers. Thus no Zedpack employee or 3rd party can have access to your user data.
B. USE OF TECHNOLOGY
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. verifying your identity
2. verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the website
3. processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the website and maintaining and managing your registration
4. providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes
5. to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the website
6. performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the website, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes
7. subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address and fax number (“Marketing Data”) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us on the website
8. if you voluntarily submit any information to the website for publication on the website through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile, Product Catalog and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the website (“Voluntary Information”)
9. making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Zedpack entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified at B.1 to B.9 above, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
2. When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Zedpack entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified at B.9 above.
3. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to at C.2 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in B.1 to B.9 above.
4. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the website and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
5. We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the website to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
6. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
D. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
The website and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out in paragraph D above to remove the information.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the website, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. For registered users of the website, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
How can I return an item purchased from Zedpack ?
You can conveniently place your return request if you’ve received an item in a ‘Damaged’, ‘Defective’ or ‘Not as Described’ state. To return a product, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at our helpline number – +91-11-47083377
Reason for returning the item
Images clearly showing a damage / missing product in the order
Post receiving your request, Zedpack’s Customer Support will confirm the return request and will inform you about the pickup process. It is advised that the return packets should be adequately packaged. The final decision of the request will lie with Zedpack and cannot be contested.
When and on what terms you can return the shipment ?
At Zedpack, we are committed to make your purchase experience as seamless and delightful as possible. Zedpack allows return of products for 5 days after delivery in all the following cases:
Product is defective, used, altered or seal of package is broken
Physical damage to the box or to the product
The packet was empty / some item or accessory was missing
Significantly different from the specifications given by the vendor (wrong size, colour or material related issues)
Please ensure that the product is in unused and in original condition, with the seal unbroken and includes everything from the package e.g. price tags, labels, original packing, invoice and other items
Zedpack also allows returns for upto 15 days after delivery in the following extreme cases: * The product was defective, used or altered * Significantly different from the description given by the merchant (wrong size, colour, or material related issues)
Cancellation & Refunds
Before you receive the order
You can cancel the order online anytime before it gets dispatched. Once you request for cancellation of your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order. The same will be notified to you by email. Your entire order amount will be refunded within 7-10 working days
After you receive the order
In case of returns, once your return request is accepted by Zedpack, the entire refund amount will be reversed back to you through NEFT/RTGS. Logistics charges will be paid by Zedpack, and you will not be charged for it.